You indicated that you or someone who may write business under your Associate Agreement has pled to or been convicted of a felony, had a professional license suspended or revoked, or has unresolved pending arrests and/or charges. For this reason, our policies require you complete the following steps to apply as a LegalShield Associate.
- Print and complete a paper version of the Associate Agreement
- For a felony conviction in the U.S. please prepare/obtain the following items:
- A copy of the court documents indicating the actual charge(s)
- A copy of the court documents stating the current disposition and/or documentation of the release of probation (If not yet released from probation, please advise of the expected release date.)
- A detailed explanation from you regarding the charge(s) and what led to the charge(s)
- A character reference letter that is not from a family member or your sponsor
- Mail all the above items to: LegalShield, One Pre-Paid Way, Ada, OK 74820
To prevent delays, please return all requested documentation together.
A determination will be made within 10 days of receipt of your information. If accepted, your effective date will be the date the application is processed.
If you indicated that you or someone who may write business on the Associate Agreement had a professional license revoked or unresolved pending arrests and/or charges, we will contact you for additional information after we receive your Associate Agreement in the mail.
If you have any questions, please call Associate Services at (580) 436-7424.